Medical Coding Certification
This course teaches fundamental coding skills for an outpatient physician setting and prepares the student to take the CPC® exam for a career in medical coding. It provides the most up-to-date information relating to CPT®, HCPCS and ICD-9-CM coding and assures a broad encompassing knowledge and expertise in reviewing and assigning the correct procedure and diagnosis codes for physician services. Successful completion of this course indicates that students are prepared to take the CPC® Exam.
- Become a skilled medical professional and get a well-rounded coding education
- Jumpstart your career and land the medical coding job you want as a beginning coder
- Validate your expertise as a working coder
- Earn 28% more than non-credentialed coders
- Increase your chances of being hired/retained in a competitive job market
- Get your medical coding training, exam preparation, exams and continuing education all from a source you trust – the largest medical coding organization in the world
- Reap the benefits of one-on-one coaching from certified professionals and the AAPC’s own curriculum developed by top-level coders
- 14 sessions
- PMCC Workbook
- Seven Webinars
- 100 contact hours of instructor-led training
5-Day CPC Boot Camp
In 1 week’s time you will have all the tools required to pass the AAPC CPC examination.
The 5 Day Boot-Camp is an accelerated and intense class; not for beginners. The Boot Camp covers all the principles of ICD-9, CPT, and HCPCS coding.
You will warm up for your CPC examination and learn:
- Examination strategies and tips
- Time management
- How to increase your speed and accuracy rate
MyFax Online Fax Service